LANDMARK SUE SERVICES IS A PREMIER SUBSURFACE UTILITY ENGINEERING (SUE) COMPANY.
Why Hire Landmark SUE Services?
Our technology allows us to locate, mark, map, and survey utilities in real-time. All data is collected automatically and uploaded to the cloud in minutes. The Landmark SUE team eliminated the survey manpower cost because we surveyed at the time and marked all utilities. This is the most cost-efficient process for developing an SUE plan for all projects.
Our clients can review the progress of their projects on the cloud in real-time.
Landmark SUE Services Provides the Following Services:
- Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE)
- Private Utility Locating Services
- Vacuum Excavation Services
- Sewer Truck Camera Inspection Services
- Sewer Lateral Locating
- Utility Fault Identification and Locating
- Underground Utility Damage Investigations
Landmark owners’ experience dates back to the origins of SUE in early 2002. since then, our engineers, surveyors, and technicians have developed a step-by-step quality process solution to meet the four SUE quality levels.
Our SUE services are performed by ASCE 38 standards but can be modified to meet customer’s needs.
- Quality Level D: Record Research/Data Collection. Information is derived from records research or oral history. Quality Level D can provide a “feel” for the overall congestion of utilities rather than a comprehensive solution.
- Quality Level C: Visible Surface Feature Utility Survey. Utility surface feature data is obtained from surveying and plotting aboveground utility features. Level C data supplements Level D data and identifies omissions and errors in record information.
- Quality Level B: Utility Designation. Our sweet surface geophysical sensing technologies are utilized to locate and mark underground utilities and then tie their location to project monuments. Field data is then mapped onto plan documents.
- Quality Level A: Underground Utility Locating (Test Hole). Utilities are safely exposed, measured, and mapped using non-destructive vacuum excavation equipment to establish precise horizontal and vertical location data.
UTILITY FAULT IDENTIFICATION AND LOCATING
It is critical to determine utility and fault locations quickly when services are disrupted. Landmark SUE Services has the capability to locate and identify underground utility faults for gas, electric, telecommunications, fiber optics, and other types of utilities. We can identify, locate, and mark low resistance and high-resistance faults, saves money and downtime, and ensure public safety.
PRIVATE AND CONTRACT UTILITY LOCATING SERVICES
Landmark SUE Services team can provide complete private locating services. We will determine and mark the location of existing underground utilities. Landmark’s team will verify if an area is clear of underground utilities before excavation. While on-site, we will have stand-by and vacuum excavating during excavations near existing utilities.
VACUUM EXCAVATION (POTHOLING)
Landmark SUE Services’ professional staff consists of engineers, SUE technicians, AutoCAD technicians, certified utility locators, experienced vacuum excavator operators, utility records, and coordination specialists. In addition, landmark SUE Services staff have experience locating and mapping underground utilities to design and engineer your project to the highest industry standards.
UNDERGROUND CAMERA INSPECTION AND SEWER MAINS & LATERAL LOCATING
When a need arises in your sewer lines, underground ducts, or HVAC ductwork, Landmark SUE Services has the experience and equipment to determine the most cost-effective repair route. Landmark has developed covert cameras and sondes to locate and mark hard-to-find sewer laterals.
Video Pipe Inspecation, or VPI, is a service used to inspect underground water, sewer, and lateral pipelines. VPI serves as a great tool for investigating cross-bores, structural faults and damages, and lateral pipe inspection.
GPRS VPI service utilizes CCTV cameras attached to a robotic in-line crawler that packs a heavy punch when it comes to inspections of pipes (typically sewer and drain) 6″-96″ in diameter. A CCTV pipe inspection can give information as to what is happening in the utility line and is used to detect cracks, infractions, and other imperfections in the line.
With its 360 pan & tilt and zero-degree turning ability, the CCTV camera offers the maximum visibility and adaptability that is necessary for this line of work. For the best quality investigation, cameras are typically limited to bends between access points.