Junior Landscape Architect/Land Planner
The junior Landscape Architect/Land Planner (L.A.I.T.) will work with both public and private sector clients in obtaining entitlements, processing zoning changes and coordinating development reviews. This person will work closely with City, County, State, and Federal Agencies for the successful acceptance and permitting of the projects.
Duties for the position shall include:
· Assisting and administrating Planning and Landscape Architecture services at Landmark EPC, LLC;
· Working on projects related to the Planning and Landscape Architecture aspects;
· Meeting and working with clients; meeting, working, and coordinating with city, county, state, and other agencies related to the project; meeting and working with Landmark’s Engineering, Survey, and Geotechnical Departments and scheduling various tasks on the project which may include transitioning a project from the Planning stage to the Engineering Design stage;
· Working with outside consultants such as Traffic Consultants, Environmental Consultants, and others as the project may require;
· Assist with the marketing and project development for possible projects. This may include assisting with and/or preparing project proposals to be presented to potential clients;
· Working closely with staff to assist with work deadlines, reviewing work product for quality control, and compliance with applicable codes and standards;
Candidates should be team-oriented, motivated, creative and outgoing with excellent verbal and written communication and graphic presentation skills. The successful applicant should be able to work both independently and in a team environment. Candidates should have:
· A minimum of a B.S. degree in Landscape Architecture or Urban Planning, Master’s degree preferred.
· Registration (L.A.I.T.) candidate in the State of Colorado;
· A minimum of two (2) years of progressively responsible work experience in a professional planning and/or landscape architecture position. Previous experience should include working with City, County, State, and Federal governments’ codes and submittal processes. The successful candidate should have knowledge of the principles of land use planning, zoning, and annexations, site plan improvements, etc….:
· Experience with AutoCad, Microsoft Office Suite, 3D rendering software, and the ability to read and interpret statutes, ordinances and maps to manage multiple projects and budgets, simultaneously and effectively, to meet firm deadlines is required.
· Benefits Offered
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- One location